Club1Hotels Members are entitled to a suite of benefits to improve their travel experience including the most desired 3, 4, and 5-star independent and brand hotels and resorts located in the most sought after destinations in over 160 countries. Club1Hotels Members enjoy exclusive rates at top car rental companies, golf courses, vacation rental homes, and activities and attractions worldwide. Membership also includes access to 1,100 airport clubs and VIP lounges located in over 130 countries and 500 cities; Members simply pay $27.00 per person, per visit. Offerings are subject to change; view up-to-date offerings in your Membership Log-in.
Best Rate Guarantee General Terms:
The “Best Rate Guarantee” policy applies only to online rates currently available to the general public and excludes rates or discounts that are not available to the general public, including, but not limited to, corporate, group, charter, meeting/convention, AAA, government/military, and senior citizen rates/discounts.
The “Best Rate Guarantee” policy does not apply to hotel rooms booked through or in combination with frequent stay, loyalty, points, or other reward type programs, rooms booked through coupon promotions, won through contests or sweepstakes or transferred, or rooms booked on opaque websites that do not allow you to see the name of the hotel until your reservation is complete (such as Hotwire’s “Hot Rates” or Priceline’ “Name Your Own Price”).
The “Best Rate Guarantee” policy cannot be combined with any other Club1Hotels promotional offers including booking credits and discounted gift cards.
The “Best Rate Guarantee” policy applies to the rate for the room night only. Promotional packages, deals, or bundles that may include additional amenities such as parking, meals, or entertainment are not eligible.
Club 1 Hotels reserves the right to deny any claims that cannot be verified, do not meet eligibility requirements, or for which you have provided incomplete information.
Club 1 Hotels will not be liable for the payment of any refunds under the “Best Rate Guarantee” policy with respect to rates loaded in error by another party or any printing, typographical, administrative, or technological errors in materials relating to rates provided by other parties.
Void where prohibited by law. Club 1 Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel the “Best Rate Guarantee” policy at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective upon posting of modified “Best Rate Guarantee” Terms and Conditions on the Club 1 Hotels website. Any cancellation will be effective upon removal of references to the “Best Rate Guarantee” policy from Club1Hotels.com
If you wish to make a change or cancel your reservation, you must email MemberServices@Club1Hotels.com
Club1Hotels allows for the sharing or otherwise allowing anyone other than the individual registered in the account to use and access the Club1Hotels account.
At times, Promotional Pre-Paid Memberships may be offered through 3rd party partners who collect payment directly from the customer (you) and provide a PIN (Personal Identification Number), which can be used to complete the memberships registration process on Club1Hotels. Memberships purchased via 3rd party partners that result in the delivery of a PIN can be cancelled with a 30 days’ notice.
You may cancel your membership at the end of your existing membership term.
How to Cancel
Members can cancel their membership up to seven or thirty days (seven for monthly subscription memberships and thirty for annual memberships) from the date of purchase as long as no bookings were made. To cancel your membership please contact Club1Hotels Member Services at MemberServices@Club1Hotels.com.
Fees and Renewal
Credit cards are the only eligible method of payment for Club1Hotels Membership.
Termination by Club1Hotels
We may terminate your Club1Hotels Membership at our discretion without notice. We will not give any refund for termination. We will terminate accounts related to misconduct, including any misconduct that violates these terms, any applicable law, fraud or misuse of the Club1Hotels Membership, or is harmful to our interests of another member. We may also terminate your account if we determine that fraudulent payment or address information and/or incomplete or invalid information was provided during the signup process, or the country of origin where the application emanated from has been identified as a prohibited country. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these policies will not constitute a waiver of our rights.
Hotel Reservation Payment
Your credit card is charged in full at the time you book a reservation. The amount you pay is the amount charged to us by the lodging vendor and the booking fee retained by us for booking the reservation. You authorize us to charge you for the total reservation price, which includes the amount shown for the reservation plus recovery of the tax charges and booking fee. Upon charging your credit card, you authorize us to complete your lodging reservation on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with the suppliers.
Your credit card will be charged in the equivalent United States Dollar Amount, regardless of the currency displayed.
We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our sole discretion.
The policy was last modified on May 25, 2018
What information we gather and use
When you use the Club 1 Hotels Site, the booking engine or other services available through the Club 1 Hotels Site, we collect certain Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, username, password, mailing address, rewards number, credit/debit card number and related information.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we will post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information listed below.
If you access the Club 1 Hotels Site from a mobile device, with your consent, we will also gather geographic location information from you, to better customize your experience using the Club 1 Hotels Site.
As is true of most websites and apps, we also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, device ID, and clickstream data. We use this information, to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not consider this automatically-collected data to be Personal Information except where we can link it to you as an individual or where applicable law requires us to.
How we use information
We share and use the information we collect in the following ways:
• To administer the Site: Your information helps us provide you with the services offered on our Site.
• To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions: Specifically, your information will be shared with hotels and other travel partners to process transactions made on the Club 1 Hotels Site, and to third party providers of credit card transaction.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We will also email you about specials and promotions offered through our Site, with your consent where required (see, “Unsubscribing from Club 1 Hotels Emails” below).
Certain regions, such as the European Union, require us to explain the legal bases we rely on to collect and process your Personal Information. We rely on: (1) Necessity to perform contract with you – we need to process your Personal Information in order to provide our travel reservation services to you, answer questions and requests from you, and provide customer support;
(2) Our legitimate interests – we process your information to maintain the security and safety of the Site, to detect and prevent fraud, to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests, to customize and provide our reservation travel services to you, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process;
(3) Compliance with legal obligations – we need to process your information to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, such as to substantiate tax liability; and
(4) Consent – we rely on consent for direct marketing communications and certain cookies, which you can opt out of as detailed below.
Sharing your information
• With trusted third parties (such as hotels and other travel partners, credit card processors) who assist us in operating our business, processing credit card transactions or otherwise conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will not sell, rent, loan or disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information will be provided for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• With our affiliated group companies who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information to perform the service requested by you (including customer services) and internal (audit/compliance) investigations.
• With regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties when permitted or required by applicable law/regulation, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, to enforce Club 1 Hotels Site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
• In connection with a business transfer, if Club 1 Hotels is involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership.
Protecting your information
We want you to feel confident about using our website and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee safety, we implement commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personal Information on the Site.
All supplied sensitive information (such as credit/debit card information) is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card number(s) will not be stored on our servers, unless your reservation type requires us to forward such information to the hotel provider. Any credit/debit card numbers are processed, stored and transferred in a PCI compliant manner. Since no method of electronic processing, storage or transmission is 100% secure, if you have reason to believe that your experience on the Site is no longer secure (such as your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed below.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use session and persistent cookies to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart and understand and save your preferences for future visits. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off certain cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn certain cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements by visiting www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.aboutads.info/choices. However, even if you opt-out such technology, you may continue to receive advertisements from the relevant ad network, but the advertisements will not be tailored to your browsing activities and interests. Please also visit here to opt out of Google Analytics.
At this time the Site is not configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
Updating and correcting information
We encourage you to promptly update your Personal Information if it changes. You can correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page, or exercise any rights under applicable law, including to access, delete, restrict, object or transfer your Personal Information by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire our service, please contact us directly using the same contact information. We will comply with requests under this section as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. However, we will need to retain and use certain Personal Information for record keeping purposes, such as to complete and process any transaction you began prior to any request, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as our tax, fraud and compliance obligations, to resolve disputes, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law. In addition, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will still need to send you service-related communications and may need to keep Personal Information we have collected about you for record-keeping in order to honor your requests, research and other purposes.
Unsubscribing from Club 1 Hotels Marketing
We use your name and email address to send our promotions, newsletters and company news to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you can choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
The Club 1 Hotels Site is a general audience website and does not offer service directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to inform the Childe that we must have parental consent before receiving the child’s personal information.
Club 1 Hotels, LLC.
Club 1 Hotels
1000 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60642
(Available 24 hours a day, every day)